As a man, you have your own, unique build. From short to tall and skinny to muscular, each person represents their own body. No matter what body type you represent, you will certainly want to ensure that the suit you choose for your wedding complements your figure.
Do you know what suit would be most fitting for your build?
With many ensembles available in the world, it’s only natural that you would want to discover the most flattering one for your big day! That’s why, here at Tuxedo Junction & Suits, we have gathered some tips to assist you in choosing the best suit for your build as the groom. If you are interested in learning more, be sure to continue reading:
- One-button. If you are on the shorter side with a muscular build, opt for a one-button suit. The clean lines that the shawl collar will present will not only lengthen the appearance of your torso, but also slim down rounded faces and thicker necks.
- Two-button. For the man who is slender and a bit on the shorter side, you will want to choose a two-button suit with a narrow cut. With peak lapels and elongated lines, you can add a couple inches to the appearance of your upper body.
- Three-button. Does your body represent an athletic stature? If so, a three-button suit would be most fitting. Choose one with a notch collar, to accentuate your broad shoulders.
- Five-button. A five-button suit is ideal for a man who is quite tall, such as 6’ or taller. If you wear your suit open, the jacket will flatter your defined build. However, if you choose to fasten the buttons, it will showcase a leaner shape.
- Double-breasted. If you represent a tall and slender build, you can pull off a double-breasted suit with ease. Creating the look of a trimmed torso with defined shoulders, you will certainly appear quite dapper within your suit.
The right suit will not only have you looking great, but feeling confident too! If you are ready to discover your suit or tuxedo rental in Canoga Park, California, please feel free to stop by and visit Tuxedo Junction & Suits. Located in the Westfield Topanga Mall, we are ready to assist you in looking great for your Los Angeles wedding.